81 Upper Riverdale Road, Suite 210
Riverdale, GA 30274
906 Hampton Road
McDonough, GA 30253
- One in five women suffers excessive menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia).
- This can lead to anemia and fatigue and significantly disrupt a woman's life.
- A very heavy period can keep you housebound for several days every month.
- Fortunately, treatments are available. When medication fails to control the problem, hysterectomy is not your only answer.
- A minimally invasive, outpatient procedure can safely reduce excessive bleeding to normal levels or eliminate it altogether without affecting your natural hormone balance.
- The physicians at MyOBGYN are committed to providing expert care.
- Your best option is to have the right diagnosis using the latest techniques, and gaining a complete understanding of all your options. If you thought the only solution was hysterectomy, think again.
- You have options.
- Meet with one of the physicians at MyOBGYN to get all the facts.
- If you experience a very heavy period, or have any questions about your menstrual cycle, call us for an appointment.